Career Start - Client Advisory - Client Services Officer Large Swiss Corporates
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: May 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Economics or Management.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the C&IB Large Swiss Corporates Department after completing the Career Start program
- You will carry out a variety of activities (preparation of credit requests, formalities, management of internal projects, liquidity management, monitoring of deadlines,) involving regular contacts with our clients
- You will be actively involved in the daily activities and work with the internal specialists (Global Payment Services, Electronic Banking, Legal & Compliance, Risk Management, Trade Finance, Forex, Corporate Finance, Leasing, etc.)
- You will undertake demanding tasks in a dynamic environment
- You will receive an in-depth insight into our processes
- You will assist the Client Services Teams in the daily business
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You are a structured and reliable person with a strong focus on solutions
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You have a high level of service orientation with strong communication skills as well as pleasure in customer contact and teamwork l
- Are you willing to go the extra mile?
- French mother tongue and very good command of English and German (at least C1)?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruiting Team Romandie
Tel. +41(0)22 393 33 47
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.