Summer Internship - Client Advisory - Latin America
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together
Length: 11 weeks
Start date: July 1, 2018
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in a banking or finance business program, plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: Chance to get to know other summer interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into different asset classes
- You support the team through research activities as well as investment proposals
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team focused on growing the client base
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of investments, wealth planning, KYC and administration
- You undertake demanding client requests
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of the Private Banking Business
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- Are you a innovative and open-minded person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you often take on the creative aspect of a project and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You are enthusiastic about serving clients and you can see yourself in the Private Banking Business in the long term
- You speak fluent Spanish and you have a good working knowledge of English
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.