Summer Internship – Risk Management – Market & Liquidity Stress Testing Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 11 weeks
Start date: July 1, 2018
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in academic degree banking and finance or in quantitative area, plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: Chance to get to know other summer interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- You will work with the team to support the Stress Testing Team strengthening of Risk Management and Reporting capabilities for the Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) division.
- You will be responsible for calculation, validation and analysis of Market and Liquidity Stress Testing scenarios, including analysis and interpretation of scenario changes, oversight of the main risk factors affecting the bank, maintenance of models and documentation, ongoing enhancement of risk methodologies.
- You become a major contributor to projects with high regulatory and senior management visibility.
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics.
- You gain practical experience in a challenging role within the bank.
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Are you as a demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment?
- Are you proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and do you possess a technical affinity?
- Do you communicate efficient and confident in English?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.