Summer Internship - Business Management - Business Supporter
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 11 weeks
Start date: July 1, 2018
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in business administration, plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: Chance to get to know other summer interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- You will be actively involved in the tasks of the business support team, thereby obtaining an in-depth insight into the overall business support processes (e.g. KPI tracking, regular and ad-hoc project management tasks, scorecard reporting, monthly management meetings, relationship manageer performance reviews).
- You will assist actively in specific financial topic deep dives & analysis (e.g. Sales, Products, Revenues, Cost etc.).
- You will be working jointly with relationship managers and assisting them on their different day-to-day tasks including a shadowing day with one of the relationship managers.
- You will be carrying out a variety of activities in the area of management reporting (incl. deals in pipeline, prospects, clients at risk, FoF monitoring).
- You will be learning about processes in the risk and compliance areas.
- Are you a dynamic and efficient person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile?
- Are you enthusiastic about figures and have strong Excel skills?
- Do you have an open personality with excellent communication skills?
- Are you fluent in English and can also offer other languages such as Spanish, French, or German, respectively?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.