Internship – Consulting & Project Management – COO International Wealth Management Finance
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: April, 2018, or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Europaallee
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Banking & Fincance or Controlling
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within COO International Wealth Management Finance
- You drive and coordinate Finance projects and initiatives relating to the different Business Areas of International Wealth Management
- You manage analysis of selected key performance topics for International Wealth Management
- You contribute to further build up the Business Delivery Center support for IWM Finance
- You drive exchange and sharing of best practices within IWM Finance
- Are you a communicative and ambitious person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you prefer the analytical part of a project and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You are enthusiastic about Project Management and have a strong knowledge in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- You speak fluent English and you have a good working knowledge of German
Campus Recruitment Team
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.