Career Start – Accounting & Controlling – Business Analyst Strategic Planning
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: June, 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Click here to enter text.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the IWM Divisional Finance department after completing the Career Start program
- You are actively involved in the divisional planning for the International Wealth Management (IWM) division
- You contribute proactively to the target setting process for the Business Areas (BA), formulating ambitious and fair targets. In this context challenge and validate BA bottom-up plan and contrast against top-down analysis
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of the divisional planning team, working closely with stakeholders across Strategy and Finance
- You gain an in-depth insight into planning and the different businesses of IWM from private banking to lending, trading and asset management
- Are you a reliable and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities as well as an affinity to Excel and IT Planning Tools?
- Are you enthusiastic about financial analytics and can you see yourself in planning in the long term?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good working knowledge of English?
Campus Recruitment Team
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.