Summer Internship – Client Advisory – Financial Institutions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 11 weeks
Start date: July 1, 2018
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Business Administration, Finance or a related field , plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: Chance to get to know other summer interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- You support a team of Senior Relationship Managers covering a broad portfolio of international banks.
- You perform a variety of tasks including updating and maintaining client profiles, assisting with client meetings and preparing management presentations.
- You utilize your analytical skills by helping with portfolio analysis and sales management tasks.
- You will gain in-depth insight into international relationship management and transaction banking.
- Are you a dynamic and structured person with a high level of focus on service?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you like a generalist role and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you motivated to benefit from the experience of long-standing client advisors?
- Do you have high level of autonomy and well-developed conceptual skills?
- Are you enthusiastic about serving clients and can you see yourself working as a relationship manager in the long term?
- Do you speak fluent German and are proficient in English?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.