Summer Internship – Business Management - Business Management Specialist Europe
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 11 weeks
Start date: July 1, 2018
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences, plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: Chance to get to know other summer interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- You are actively involved in the support of our client-facing staff in running and further developing our business with wealthy clients in our key markets (UK, France, Benelux, Nordics).
- You carry out a variety of activities in the areas of prospect and sales management, developing new ways to find leads and acquire new clients and conducting sales activity planning in close collaboration with the front units
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into working processes of a globally active bank, collaborating with functions such as Advisory & Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Tax, and various product specialists
- You will take an active role in assistance of the ongoing tasks of the Management Support team: financial forecasting, performance reporting, sales activity planning, implementation of risk standards, market and cross border management
- Are you a dynamic and reliable person with a strong willingness to help?
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual and analytical skills
- You are enthusiastic about the financial industry and you can see yourself in private banking in the long term
- You speak fluent English and you have a good working knowledge of German or French
Campus Recruitment Team
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.