Internship – Investment Banking – Mid Market Investment Banking / M&A
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 3-6 months
Start date: Start between May and July 2018
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a top-tier university
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- Active and comprehensive transaction exposure in Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Markets transactions for small & mid-sized companies in Switzerland
- Active involvement in the preparation of client presentations and process documents
- Creation of financial models for corporate valuations, balance sheet analysis and market studies
- Experienced and well-established team with outstanding track record
- Fully integrated in Switzerland’s # 1 Investment Banking franchise with extensive international network and sector related expertise
- Enthusiasm for Investment Banking
- Strong analytical skills and a flair for numbers
- Strong sense of commitment and motivation
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work under pressure and close attention to details
- Keen interest in the Swiss corporate landscape
- Proficiency in English and German, French is an asset
- Very good MS Office skills
Campus Recruitment Team
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.