Career Start - Technology (IT) - Data Analyst in IT Operation
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 24 months
Start date: April 1, 2018, or by arrangement
Workplace: Zürich, Uetlibergstrasse 233
Foundation Role: System Architecture & Engineering
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in computer science.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams.
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department after completing the Career Start program
The Operational Analytics team works within Hosting & Data Centre Services which is part of the Group Chief Technology Officer (CTO) organization. Group CTO is committed to excellence by providing to our business partners a global, standardized information technology infrastructure and systems that are reliable, sustainable, financially optimized and secure.
The operational analytics team in CH works with IT customers in CH and provides insides on behavior of IT systems by visualizing and also by applying analytics (prediction, anomaly detection etc). We take care on data from different sources and present it to internal customers.
The tasks include:
- Gathering the requirements from the customers
- Onboarding the data to the data lake (big data), monitoring platform or Splunk instance
- Create meaningful dashboards
- Add the functionality like anomaly detection, prediction etc.
- And much more…
- Are you a analytical and innovative person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you have advanced analytical skills
- Do you want to know more about Unix, Windows, databases (Oracle,Sybase etc), storage etc.
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English?
- Do you want to learn new technologies, learn how they work together.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Reference number: 13698
Campus Recruitment Team Switzerland
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.