Career Start - Product Management - Advisory and Digital Wealth Solutions
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: March 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or Business Informatics
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Investment Solutions & Products unit after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the Investment Solutions & Products unit
- You an opportunity to gain in-depth insights into the development of Credit Suisse’s client offering including our next-generation wealth management services
- You are actively involved in developing our business strategy, concept and the delivery of future investment advisory offerings to clients and relationship managers and business areas globally
- You are part of a strong, visionary and international team of experts in investment and advisory methodology, digital innovation and quantitative finance
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of business strategy and concept development, user experience design as well as senior management support
- You are an analytical and innovative person with a strong focus on solutions
- The quality of your work and your conceptual and communication skills meet high standards
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker, you are willing to cooperate, go the extra mile and bring in your ideas to the team
- You are enthusiastic about investment advice, wealth management, digital innovation and design-based thinking and you see yourself in a role as re-thinking, evolving and managing our client investment offering in the long term
- You have a high service orientation and a strong attention to detail
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- Are you interested to join a strong team and shape the future of wealth management in Credit Suisse?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruiting Team
Tel. +41 44 333 13 27
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.