Career Start – Product Management – Direct Investment Specialist Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) Products & Investment Services
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: As of now or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Uetlihof
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Banking and Finance, Economics or equivalent
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Investment Solutions department after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging role on the pulse of the financial markets with the possibility to develop trading and investment ideas and to implement them in a professional, market-oriented and dynamic environment
- You will contribute to high quality market updates, e.g. daily Morning Briefings and company alerts of which Direct Investment Specialists form an integral part
- Pro-actively drive sales by identifying opportunities, planning sales initiatives and identifying pre- and after-sales support
- Close collaboration with Relationship Managers, in-house trading desks and research professionals
- The opportunity to become part of a dynamic and highly motivated team
- Do you have passion for capital markets and a high degree of independence?
- Strong commitment as a team player and ability to liaise with different stakeholders across business units
- Capable of assimilating and interpreting information quickly as well as dealing with several tasks and information at the same time
- Do you have analytical skills and solid excel knowledge?
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite, any other market relevant language (especially German) is a plus
Campus Recruitment Switzerland
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.