Career Start – Business Management – Business Analyst Corporate & Investment Banking
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: June 1st, 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Click here to enter text.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Corporate & Investment Banking Business Area after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within Corporate & Investment Banking
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the Swiss Corporate & Investment Banking market
- You support the Chief Operating Officer and Head of Business Management of Corporate & Investment Banking
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of Strategy, Finance, Marketing, Business Collaboration, Human Resources and Organizational Change
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English?
Campus Recruitment Team
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.