Career Start – Consulting & Project Management – Advisory and Sales Europe
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: March, 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Economics or Banking and Finance
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the International Wealth Management (IWM) – Advisory and Sales Europe after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the Sales Management & Support team in Advisory and Sales Europe (International Wealth Management division) and exposure to different stakeholders across the entire bank
- You have the opportunity to gain in-depth insights into International Wealth Management key strategic growth initiatives
- You liaise with Relationship Managers and Team Leaders of the different Market Areas within Business Area Europe
- You provide Project Management support on selected key strategic projects running at Business Area/Division level
- You support in coordinating, within Business Area Europe, key Internal and External Marketing events together with the Marketing team from the Group/Division
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various strategic topics that will support Business Area Europe to further boost its business
- Are you a balanced and efficient person with a high level of focus on service?
- Does the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges?
- You show a demonstrated ability in project management and data analysis
- Have you gathered already experiences in supporting medium to large projects with tight deadlines and senior stakeholders involved?
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Do you possess reliability and very good interpersonal skills?
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must; proficiency in any other European language is a plus
Campus Recruiting Team
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.