Internship – Business Management – International Wealth Management Mexico
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: By arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Business Administration.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- Co-determinate fundamental strategic issues within Wealth Management Mexico
- Plan and assist the implementation of crucial front-near topics (e.g. sales effectiveness, customer segmentation)
- Collaborate with Senior Management on projects and pursue own projects
- Close collaboration with different Stakeholders across the Bank (e.g. Financial Management, Advisory & Sales, Cross-Border, Business Risk Management)
- Actively support Senior Management with their tasks (Business Management, Business Development, Client Management, Relationship Management)
- Are you a reliable and structured person with a high level of autonomy?
- Do you like a generalist role and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- Are you an open and convincing personality with distinct communicative and analytical skills?
- Do you enjoy solving complex issues?
- You speak fluent German and you have a very good working knowledge of English? Spanish would be an advantage.
Campus Recruitment Zürich
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.