Internship – Investment Banking – Equity Capital Markets (ECM)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: As soon as possible, or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in business administration, economics or finance
- You will develop an understanding of our Capital Markets Solutions Group, a global team providing our clients around the globe with value-added funding and financing solutions from a broad-based multi-product platform
- You will be able to gain practical experience in the Swiss Equity Capital Markets team, engaged in the origination and execution of equity and equity-linked capital market transactions
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a diverse and dynamic team of investment banking professionals forming the leading investment banking franchise across all disciplines in Switzerland
- Enthusiasm for Investment Banking, the global economy and equity capital markets
- Relevant practical experience
- Strong analytical skills and a flair for numbers
- Strong sense of commitment and motivation
- Ability to work under pressure and close attention to details
- Proficiency in English and German, further European languages are an asset
- Very good MS Office skills
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
This opportunity is closed to applications.