Summer Internship – Client Advisory - Summer Intern Commodity Trade Finance
Length: 11 weeks
Start date: July 1, 2018
Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. in economics, commodity trade finance or business, plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a large Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer internship events: Opportunity to get to know other interns at various events, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You support Relation Managers in their daily tasks including in administrative work
- are actively involved in a dynamic team,
- perform a variety of tasks in the areas of client information handling and event management
- undertake demanding task of uploading information to the system and managing document gathering
- gain in-depth insight into bank’s systems
- Are you a ambitious and resilient person with a high level of focus on service?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual skills?
- Are you enthusiastic about International Commodity Trade Finance and can you see yourself in this area of activity in the long term?
- Do you speak fluent French and do you have a good working knowledge of English?
Reference number: 13515
Campus Recruiting Team Romandie
Tel. +41(0)22 393 33 47
Apply online now!
Applications from female graduates are particularly welcome.
This opportunity is closed to applications.