Internship - Investment Banking - Debt Capital Markets Corporate Finance & Origination
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: July 2018 , or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university with top ranked academic credentials
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- Opportunity to work with a senior group of Debt Capital Markets professionals covering leading corporations, sovereigns, public sector entities and financial institutions in Switzerland and around the world
- You will gain insight into the Debt Capital Markets department which advises Swiss and international Corporations, Financial Institutions and Public Sector entities on their debt corporate finance needs
- You will be actively involved in projects ranging from the origination and execution of straight bond issues to ABS transactions and the structuring of financial institutions capital trades
- You will get an overview of the preparation of client presentations, sales points memoranda, market information retrieval and analysis using information systems and regular market reports
- You will co-operate closely with colleagues from other departments of the bank in Zurich, London, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney
- You will acquire a thorough understanding of the primary capital markets business and a solid overview of debt corporate finance
- The ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task responsibilities including working for multiple people
- Positive attitude with willingness to perform beyond what is being asked
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and German written and spoken skills
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.