Internship – Risk Management – Intern Commodity Trade Finance
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Start date: March 1, 2018 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Banking & Finance
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You have a challenging role within Credit Risk Management Commodity Trade Finance
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into an interesting and specialized area of Credit Risk Management
- You have the opportunities to gain practical experience in financing of commodities
- You are part of a team which is highly engaged
- You perform a variety of tasks and assist the team in project and initiatives
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of the credit specialists
- Are you a analytical and efficient person with a high level of autonomy?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You are enthusiastic about commodities and you can see yourself in Credit Risk Management Commodity Trade Finance in the long term
- You speak fluent English and you have a good working knowledge of German and/or French
Campus Recruitment Zurich
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.